What does the Warranty cover?
Your watch is warranted by Theorema or Pionier for 2(two) years under the terms and conditions of this warranty. The warranty covers faulty workmanship under normal use for the lifetime of the warranty. In case of defects covered by the warranty, all components (excluding glass, strap, and buckle) will be repaired or the watch will be replaced free of charge. In the case of a replacement, Tufina cannot guarantee that you will receive the same watch model. If your model is not available a watch of equal value and similar style will be provided. A copy of the receipt and/or your original Warranty card is required as proof of purchase. There is no fee for the repair services. The fee is subject to change. You pay for shipment to Tufina.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- Strap, glass, battery or buckle
- Damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents or normal wear and tear
- Severe water damages
- This warranty is void if the watch has been damaged by accident, negligence or persons other than authorized Tufina sales or service agents, unauthorized service, or other factors not due to defects in materials or workmanship.
- The following warranties and remedies are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, terms or conditions, express, implied or statutory, as to any matter whatsoever, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, satisfactory quality, title, and non-infringement, all of which are expressly disclaimed by Tufina. Tufina shall not be liable for incidental, consequential, indirect, special or punitive damages or liabilities of any kind arising out of or in connection with the sale or use of this product, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict product liability or any other theory, even if Tufina has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if any limited remedy specified herein is deemed to have failed of its essential purpose. However some countries, states, or provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or the limitation of incidental consequential damages so the above limitations and exclusions may be limited in their application to you. When implied warranties may not be excluded in their entirety, they will be limited to the duration of the applicable written warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may have other rights that may vary depending on local law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- If you have your watch serviced by any service provider other than a Theorema or Pionier authorized service center, such replacement will void your warranty. Tufina has the right to determine, in its sole and absolute discretion, if any such third party services voids your warranty.
Where can I get my watch repaired?
Fill out and submit the repair/return form, print and put it inside your package. Carefully pack the package, for Tufina is not responsible of any damages. The customer is the responsible party for the shipment of the watch; therefore, make sure to save the receipt of your postal service, and best insure it. No repair/return without the form.
Suedliche Muenchner Str. 24
How do I care for my watch and straps?
Each Theorema or Pionier timepiece is designed and manufactured to the highest of standards. Unlike most other mechanical objects, a watch operates non-stop. In order to ensure optimal performance and longevity from your Theorema or Pionier timepiece, please review the simple guidelines for care and precautions.
- Clean your watch with a soft cloth and water only. Do not submerge your watch under water.
- Do not rinse watch under tap water.
- Metal bracelets should be cleaned periodically. Clean with a soft brush dipped in mild soapy water and dry thoroughly with a soft cloth.
- We advise having your timepiece serviced every 24 months to ensure long use and trouble-free operation.
Your timepiece is a complex integration of parts and components brought together by skilled craftsmen. There are certain actions or environmental situations that may damage or impede your timepiece's ability to perform optimally.
It is important to avoid the following conditions: extreme heat or cold, as well as prolonged periods of exposure to direct sunlight, exposure to wet conditions that exceed your timepiece’s water rating. (See case-back and chart).
Your timepiece should not be affected by magnetic fields generated by household items such as televisions and stereos, but avoidance of other strong electric fields or static electricity, which may interrupt mechanism, is suggested. It is also important to avoid extreme shock or impact.
POWER SAVING MECHANISM
In order to extend the battery life of your watch when it¹s not in use, gently pull the movement stem/crown out until you feel it click. This will reduce battery power consumption 23 by 70%. Please note that this is the same stem/crown position that is used to perform a quick TIME SETTING. If your watch features a screw-down crown, follow the instructions at the beginning of this manual to release the crown before pulling it out all the way.
END OF BATTERY LIFE (EOL)
Your watch is equipped with a feature to indicate when the battery level is low. When the battery gets to that stage, the second hand will jump 4 steps at a time, every 4 seconds. This behavior lowers the power consumption while still displaying the time accurately and letting you know that it is time to change the battery.
LEATHER CONDITIONING BALM
Unique formula cleans, polishes and protects, leaving a soft satiny finish that retards water spotting and cracking. Enhances the life and natural luster of your leather watchstrap. May be used safely on all colors of Tufina leather watch strap (please note that use of this product may darken the color of your watch strap). Do not use on suede or nubuck.
Directions: Apply a small amount with soft cloth, let dry and buff lightly
Ingredients: Paraffin wax, Tallow, and Mink Oil
Caution: Do not take internally. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Are Tufina watches waterproof?
All the Theorema and Pionier timepieces are designed with a minimum water-resistance rating of 3ATM (100ft / 30m). Please do not attempt to emerge your watch under water to insure a longer longevity of your timepiece.